Monday, December 1, 2008

Has It Even Been a Week?




First of all, I have NOT been neglecting my blog so much lately, that I mainly post “Not Me Mondays” now. Nope, not me!

I am NOT drawing a blank as I write this, thinking that I haven’t really done anything that I’m embarrassed or ashamed of this week……. {oh give me a minute, I’ll think of something }….

I did NOT skip the traditional Turkey dinner this year and go camping for 4 days at the Big Bend State park with my family……….which means I did NOT have to get up in the middle of the night each night and pee on the ground…… in the dark…… surrounded by cactus and other various forms of wildlife. Not me!

I did NOT sign myself and my 7 yr old daughter up for a horseback riding tour, and then find myself praying profusely throughout the tour that she did not fall off the back of our horse and hit her head on the very rocks that our horse seemed to be stumbling on as it made it’s way down the side of a mountain. Nope, that wasn’t me!

And the morning after our 10 hr drive home from this trip, I did NOT let the girls have free reign over the entire house while I drifted in and out of sleep on the couch till 11AM. Not me! I know better than that!

Enjoy more "Not Me Monday" postings at MckMama's blog!

No comments: