Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Day Late? Not Me!



My internet was down at work yesterday and when I got home I was too tired to get on the computer, but since I already had the darn thing written, I'm posting it!

First of all, I am NOT sitting here falling asleep at my desk…..literally.

I did NOT groan out loud when I thought a client was being brought in for me to see…….I would NEVER do that……I love my job even when I’m soooooooo sleepy.

I did NOT see someone I know in the grocery store last week and then proceed to go out of my way to avoid this person…. {who am I kidding? this happens at least once a week.}

While out shopping this weekend I did NOT get so tired of the gum in my mouth and so frustrated that I couldn’t find any paper or a trashcan to get rid of it, that I finally tossed it in a remote corner of the Disney store. And I definitely, most certainly did NOT tell my child to do the same thing with an unwanted mint later in the day………{I’m probably not as embarrassed about this as I should be, but the point is to be brutally honest here, right?!}

I did NOT allow my 7 yr old to skip school today (and stay home with daddy) because we got in late from Austin last night…and I did NOT email the school saying she was sick…..shhhh……… {I’m working on ‘mother of the year’ here, aren’t I?}

And finally, no matter what anyone tells you, I do NOT want to skip today and go back to bed…….not me!

Enjoy more "Not Me Monday" postings at MckMama's blog!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh great list! Even if it's late- it still counts at this time of year!!