Sunday, December 21, 2008

My 40th post!

In honor of my 40th post {and because I’m bored out of my mind right now} I’ve decided to list 20 things I hate and 20 things I love……

I LOVE…..

1. cheeseburgers and fries
2. my family! {u like how they come second to cheeseburgers?}
3. eating out
4. Christmas time
5. Summer nights
6. LOST (television series)
7. having BBQ’s in the summer
8. Music
9. the fact that I played the flute in jr high/high school band
10. to read
11. Papa Rollo’s pizza
12. the snuggly feel and smell of a newborn baby
13. to sleep…love it.
14. Britney’s new song Womanizer
15. FOOD
16. my career field
17. Lifetime movies
18. the Twilight series written by Stephanie Meyer!
19. having children
20. the peaceful feeling I get when I’m able to surrender………
That one is worth repeating........the peaceful feeling I get when I'm able to surrender...

I HATE….

1. drivers who don’t know how to DRIVE
2. the fact that there are way too many people who get confused at 4-way stops
3. when people are fake
4. surprises and secrets
5.not being in control
6. cheesy commercials
7. being told what to do
8. getting up early in the morning! Yuck.
9. the fact that men drive women crazy and then have the nerve to call them psycho……bastards
10. being micro managed
11. people who are critical of things like tattoos, piercings, slang words--get over it!
12. people who are rude for no apparent reason
13. being the center of attention
14. people who smile at me but don’t really mean it
15. that I can’t control my blushing. It happens at random and when I’m not even embarrassed.
16. when I’m really tired and I get woken up
17. when people make a billion wrong assumptions about me!!
18. running out of hot water in the middle of a shower
19. cleaning up after an indoor pet that isn’t house trained yet!
20. anxiety…….such a bummer

1 comment:

Rose said...

I love your list and can ditto ALL OF IT! Especially the center of attention bit, LOST and people telling me what to do. Why don't we hang out more? Oh yeah...