Monday, December 22, 2008

Nope, Not Me!




I have NOT been watching MckMama’s blog since 7AM so that I can be one of the first on the list this morning, because I’m tired of always being like 300th………NO, that would be a little too obsessive.

I do NOT still have Christmas shopping to do that will probably get done on Wednesday {better known as Christmas Eve}……not me! That would be way too stressful.

I did NOT go pick out my own Christmas present, order it, pay for it, and then hand my husband the pick up receipt……that would be a little too controlling, you think? Yeah, I DIDN’T do that. {Just like I later DIDN’T tell Alexandria what I would really like her and Olivia to get me…..in case daddy asks}

I am NOT already thinking of breaking into my lunch (at 8AM) because I skipped breakfast and dinner last night….nope, that would be silly to eat a chicken pot pie this early in the day……besides what would I eat later for lunch?......yeah, that’s why I’m NOT thinking of doing something like that.

Enjoy more "Not Me Monday" postings at MckMama's blog!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on making the Top 10! I think we all have a tendancy to stalk MckMama's blog on Sunday evening/Monday morning :)

Oh, and I also did NOT tell my husband what he bought me for Christmas.

Keyona said...

It's never TOO early for Pot Pie! Yum!

DESJ and Company said...

you are the 2nd blog I've read today that mentions chicken pot pie...it's making me very hungry!

Anonymous said...

I do not like your idea of picking out your own present. ;)