Thursday, March 4, 2010

This is what I DO know right now...

Today will never be the same as yesterday, this works for me and against me.

Betrayal can feel like a poison seeping slowly into your veins and traveling until it destroys every part of you.

I’m addicted to searching for answers ……and it’s like the betrayal continues…… Valentine’s Day?...Really???

Sometimes digging for the truth makes you wonder many, many, many times over if you really want to know the truth.

Because of decisions other people made…I have to focus to get through each day now with a huge amount of uncertainty.

Two days can feel like a week

Sometimes pain is so overwhelming that in a very short period of time it can start to feel like the norm…

…And sometimes it’s so numbing that you just realize you’ll survive it.

No comments: