Monday, November 24, 2008

Definitely Not!




First of all, I did NOT have such a boring and mundane week that I can’t think of much to say.

But….

I have NOT delayed packing for our 4 day camping trip that we leave for tomorrow night! That would be crazy.

I am NOT hoping this day at work goes by super duper fast because I have so much to do at home. Who would do that? Not me!

I am NOT starting to have major anxiety about taking a 7 yr old and a 2 yr old several hundred miles from home… to camp… in the mountains…. in the winter…. for 4 days.

I am NOT considering buying one of those harness/leash thingy’s for my 2 yr old, even though I have always thought they were a little animalistic. And it’s definitely NOT because I am starting to have so much anxiety about even the smallest of hiking trails in the mountains/desert. Not me!

Enjoy more "Not Me Monday" postings at MckMama's blog!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I won't say anything about winter camping, other than, Never!! My husband loves it though. I'll camp at the mall anytime.
You sound like me, I was married at 18 and have been married for 10 years, with 2 kids (boys!) I guess sometimes we do know what we want young!