Monday, November 17, 2008

No Yo El Lunes

Or better known as Not Me Monday...




First of all, I have NOT been suffering from writer’s block with my blog this week.

Secondly, I did NOT get super frustrated at work on Friday and then proceed to write a totally passive-aggressive email to my supervisor. Not me!

I did NOT drive to work this morning hoping and praying that my email did not come across in any way that I did not intend.

And……I am NOT wishing I could get out of the Turkey dinner at work today, even though I got up early and made homemade macaroni and cheese.

Because I am NOT feeling anti-social today, not at all! Not me.

Enjoy more "Not Me Monday" postings at MckMama's blog!

2 comments:

Rose said...

MMMMMM, home made mac and cheese?

Keyona said...

You are so brave...I would love to write one of those emails and HOPE they take it the way I mean it. :o)