Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lists

So I’ve been struggling to come up with a topic to write on this week. I haven’t posted in two weeks other then the “Not Me Mondays”. It doesn’t mean I haven’t had things going on to write about, I just haven’t felt like composing any of it into a story. So to keep it semi-short and semi-sweet, I’ve composed a few lists.

What’s stressing me out right now:

1)Alexandria is having trouble with classmates at school. To the point that I’m extremely upset and just beside myself over what to do about it.

2)I have been more and more disheartened by my church’s Sunday service. Yet I haven’t had the energy, courage, or gumption to go “church shopping”.

3)I am finding my weekday evenings short, cram packed full, and consistently unsatisfying.

4)I have been in more arguments with my husband these past few weeks then I even care to count.

5)And to top it all off, I have been extremely hormonal.

Fall has been a busy, busy time for us this year. From October till now we’ve managed to survive:

1) Alexandria’s birthday party
2) HOT Fair
3) Axtell’s Homecoming week
4) Halloween
5) Parent turkey dinner at Ally’s school
6) Carnival (where Ally was 2nd grade duchess)
7) Flu shots for the girls
8) A garage sale

Still to come this month:

1) Parent turkey dinner at Olivia’s preschool
2) Alexandria’s 2nd grade class performance at the PTA meeting tonight
3) Thanksgiving family camping trip

Wow. That was actually a little therapeutic to organize it all into lists!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are beautiful and I love your blog's style and humor. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Oh, and PS, I can totally relate to the lists, especially at this time of year. Be sure to stop and make time for some fun!

Rose said...

I love lists! I hope that it helped. I may do the same!