Monday, February 2, 2009

Who Me? Not Me!



So I’ve been thinking hard all day and can’t really come up with stuff that I did this past week……however I CAN think of a bajillion embarrassing, hard to admit things that I do on a regular basis…..or DON’T do rather.

After a long day at work or a long Saturday of house cleaning, I do NOT give my kids their way if they whine hard enough or scream the loudest, whichever comes first. {You want a brownie for lunch? Fine, just quit whining and let me sit in peace for a moment!}

I do NOT only scrub my bathrooms once a month because I hate to clean after working a 40 hour week, yet can’t really afford a maid…..so yeah, I definitely do NOT disregard housecleaning on a regular basis.

My living room does NOT look like a toy store and laundry mat exploded in it at least once a week.

I do NOT verbally abuse our Chihuahua when I am alone with her. I wouldn’t do that, I love her so much! She’s the best dog ever!

I do NOT throw random trash out of my car window while driving down the highway, because I am too lazy to throw it in the trash when I get home. Who would do that?!

I do NOT find myself thinking, “please just shut up” when listening to some of my clients drone on and on about their problems……yeah, and I’ve NEVER thought how I’d rather be pulling my hair out, one hair at a time then listen to a Borderline Personality go on and on about their current issues…… and I’ve NEVER had to grip my pen so tightly just to keep a neutral expression on my face! NOT ME!

I have NOT been rooting for Britney Spears to make an awesome comeback……and I definitely didn’t buy her new CD Circus and listen to Womanizer just about everyday! No way, I’m too old for that.

I am NOT an avid reader of gossip magazines {in the grocery store checkout line anyway} and online celebrity gossip news………someone has to keep track of how many kids Brangelina has! But, not me of course.

Wanna’ read what everyone else “didn’t” do? Check out MckMama’s blog!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. I thought your blog was great.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. it's a chance to pay tribute to that someone who lights up your life and makes every day special. I also have mr linky so the world can see your tribute.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Mmm, I *sometimes* read gossip mags too! Can't help it! Try cleaning the toilet with 3 guys in the house- ick!