Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday




I do NOT occasionally peruse through my old posts, re-read and then edit them. Who would do that? That’s a tad bit anal.

I do NOT have trouble with comma placements, semi colons, and run on sentences (in case you haven’t noticed)…….no way. I have a college education; I should be able to write correctly!

I do NOT still carry around sheer hatred and resentment from Valentine’s Days gone by……… like jr high/high school days……..I’m definitely NOT a jaded woman.

I am NOT saying silent thank yous for the fact that my two morning appointments were no shows……(what can I say, it’s Monday)

Wanna’ read what everyone else “didn’t” do? Check out MckMama's blog!

2 comments:

Khordaddy said...

Social work, you are a brave one. Fellow Cowboys fan here, too, so give your hubby a fist bump. Found you through Not Me! Good site, and I'm about to peruse some of your old posts. It's fun just picking random posts in people's archives. Never know what you're going to get!

Khordaddy
http://dadsonlineguide.blogspot.com

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well ma'am, it is thursday, but I enjoyed reading your list! I totally have a hard time with semicolon placement as well. And I teach english. Also, I begin sentences with conjunctions and use too many exclaimation marks. What can we say?!?!?