Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Okay, But Let's Talk About Me Instead.

I’m not sure what inspired this moment of narcissism, but it sounded like fun to write totally random but totally true statements about myself!

I eat a cheeseburger and fries at least once a week.

I fit the Cancerian Crab descriptions to a T.

I get bored with routines.

I love to watch reruns of Golden Girls, Designing Women, and Mama’s Family.

I will laugh at inappropriate times and at inappropriate things.

I am a woman of strong faith, and I come from a long line of strong women with faith.

I have written many blogs in bed at 3AM because I can’t sleep, but forget them by the next morning.

I have self confidence issues.

I believe everyone has more then one soul mate.

I spent all my teenage years and most of my early adulthood hating my curly hair and my height, but am finally learning to like it.

Music cures everything for me.

There once was a time when Tequila was my drink of choice.

I have never thrown up when drunk. Ever.

Motherhood is the one and only thing I have ever felt completely confidant about. Not work, not marriage, not friendships, not family, not school. Just motherhood.

I spent all of junior high and high school with a learning disability that went unnoticed….unfortunately for me.

I have a soft spot for animals.

I do not have a green thumb. In fact, I have the opposite. I have a curse that causes seeds not to grow and plants to die around me, especially when left in my care.

I only drink out of disposable cups or cans because I hate the cabinet smell in glasses…even at my own house.

I’ve been known to be way too judgmental, way too sensitive, and way too analytical (or obsessive as some people like to call it).

1 comment:

Rose said...

Wow, there was so much that I didn't know about you! Thats pretty funny about the disposable cups.