Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Again?




I actually started on the treadmill again this week. I walked for 20 minutes at a brisk pace. But no matter what anyone tells you, I most certainly did NOT attempt to run for part of that time! And if I had of, it would NOT have only been for 1 minute because my shins, calves, and lungs were on fire! Nope, didn’t happen.

I also did NOT take a practice licensing exam (for my profession) and only make an 80%........um, NO that would be embarrassing.

And, I have NOT been sitting here staring blankly at my computer for almost 30 minutes trying to come up with something else to add to this list……but because I’m soooooooooo tired my mind keeps drifting off on wild tangents...er, doesn’t.


Wanna’ read what everyone else “didn’t” do? Check out MckMama's blog!

3 comments:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! Don't you hate when you get not me monday writers block!! I knocked about three inches of dust off my eliptical machine a few weeks ago...I only finished about 20 minutes before I was completely exhausted!! Have a great week!

T said...

I did not get on my elliptical for the first time in a month to realize I could only do 10 minutes before dying....I do not totally understand how your shins feel!

Emily said...

Great Not Me! Through out the week there are always things that happen that I think would be the perfect Not Me Monday, but when the times comes around I always have writer's block too!