Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not Me Monday! Er, Tuesday.




I did NOT come to work this morning having spent 6 hours in the ER last night with my asthmatic child…..I did NOT only get approx 4 hours of sleep last night and around 5 the night before, and definitely DON’T have the bloodshot eyes to prove it.

I did NOT watch Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino on a bootleg DVD that a relative gave us…… and I did NOT love every minute of Eastwood’s performance in that movie! Not me! I would never enjoy something illegal……

I did NOT call Merry Maids for price quotes because I am sick of cleaning..….no way, I love to clean!

And, last but not least…..I definitely did NOT just finish writing this post to then realize that today is Tuesday…..Monday has passed. I am NOT still posting this, because that would make it a “Not Me Tuesday” post. ???!!

Enjoy more "Not Me Monday" postings at MckMama's blog!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I love good old clint eastwood but I never saw that one.

Clovis2012 said...

Hey...can I borrow that DVD? hehehe

Kate's Mommy said...

Hi, saw your comment on my post. I can see your side of things but it still doesn't change my viewpoint, but I appreciate the "banter". I believe that adoption is a great choice for women who find themselves in unwanted pregnancies and it's too hard for me to ever grasp taking the life of an innocent child.