Monday, October 6, 2008

"Not Me" Monday

I absolutely did not lay in bed an extra 20 minutes because I was sleepy and enjoyed listening to the rain.

And of course I did not come into work 35 minutes late because I knew no one would be looking for me. I would never do that!

I did not stop at Whataburger and get a breakfast biscuit even though I was already late! That would be irresponsible!

And don't even think that I'm typing this blog at work because I wouldn't think of doing stuff like that while at work. Not me.

Don't worry that I was looking up camping gear online at work, cause I wasn't!

And last night, I did not let Alexandria and Olivia have candy before they ate their dinner. Not me!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Love it! That is so funny! So you're going camping?

Melissa said...

I definitely "did not" share your first 2 not-me's this morning.... :) Amen to sleeping in and being late!!! he-he