Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Monday....blah

I was not up half the night with a stomach virus. Nope. Not me.

I did not come into work today only because I don’t have any paid time off yet. I want to be here feeling like ****!

I did not sleep in an extra 15 minutes this morning and then rush around like a mad woman to get to work on time. Not me! I don’t do stuff like that.

I did not drive to work this morning secretly hoping I would have nothing to do today.

And as usual, I did not type this blog while at work on agency time. So don’t even think I did!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Ha Ha, too funny!

Jen said...

I met my husband at UTA...I have fond memories of that school!! And I'm also Jennifer T. Hope you're feeling better!

Avery Tales said...

Found you from MckMama's blog. I hope you feel better. I'm not leaving this comment from my office. ;)