Friday, October 31, 2008

Ahhhhh. Friday.

There’s something to be said for Fridays. Personally, it has always been my favorite day of the week. As a child, Fridays meant free day at school, pep rallies in the fall, and sun shiny weekends outside in the spring. Having grown up in a family that didn’t have much money, Fridays were our official once a week day to eat out. We were also allowed to stay up as late as we wanted on Friday nights, and the best part was NO SCHOOL the next day!
Now as an adult, Friday is still by far my favorite day. Things at work seem less urgent, less gloomy. I know I can go home and do whatever I want; I don’t have to prepare for the next day. I can stay up till 2AM reading or watching TV and not have to worry about lack of sleep the next morning. I have my whole weekend ahead of me. Fridays are AWESOME.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Pictures to come later and probably a story……

1 comment:

Rose said...

Cant wait to see your Halloween blog!

I love Fridays. They will always remind me of orange creamsicles from my grade school days.