Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Odd Ramblings

Okay so I seriously tried this out for the first time, just an experiment. I literally typed this post in less then 5 minutes, didn't edit myself or anything. As you will see, I promise, lol.

I’m just in the mood to write……I have work in front of me to do but I can’t focus on it right now. What else is new these days??? (who am I kidding? That’s been the story of my life! But that’s beside the point right now.) I’m trying this new thing I got from another blogger where you just freely type whatever comes to mind….I’m thinking it’s supposed to be therapeutic, IDK so far I don’t feel anything, lol. I’ve had a lot of shit going on in my life this past year, more then the usual shit anyway. Like EXTRA shit. Haha. Is this what being 30 is?? Good God I won’t make it to 40 at this rate. But that being said…..nothing really SUPER BAD has happened to me, I gotta keep it in perspective. Things could be MUCH WORSE. I’m kinda reaching a new point in adulthood where I realize I’ve attained so many of my goals that I’m running out of things to work towards. Well sort of. I guess since the beginning of March I’ve been faced with a challenge that is on my mind every minute of every day. So I have that. But otherwise what the hell am I doing in life right now? I’m tired of waking up and breathing the same air in and out. I bitch about the same shit every day. The same people (bless their hearts) have to listen to my same shit every day. I do the same things, I like the same things. Nothing different, nothing gained. Or wait, that was an actual saying wasn’t it…… “nothing ventured, nothing gained”. Anyway, I’m just typing and seeing what comes out of my mouth here (er, my hands….whatever). I didn’t realize I still get that bored with the mundane….being the creature of habit that I am. I mean when I was 18 I couldn’t keep a job or handle any responsibilities because I would get so bored with routine. I thought I outgrew that. I don’t even know what I’m talking about at this point and I’m boring myself so I’m gonna stop. This didn’t really work the way I thought it would, lol. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?! haha

No comments: