Monday, July 6, 2009

The Kid's a Genius

Olivia has recently discovered that television can be entertaining; before it was just something the rest of the family watched while she played with toys or amused herself with other things. Now.....she has discovered Dora the Explorer, Blues Clues, and Yo Gabba Gabba. "There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy"......anyway....
Now everything she eats(and even non-edible items I might add) want to go to the "party" in her tummy! The other day as we perused the aisles at Michael's Arts & Crafts store we came upon the Homecoming mum decorations, in which sweet Olivia spotted a sticker of a dog paw and excitedly shouted, "Mommy! I found a clue!".

1 comment:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Goodness, you reminded me of the days when Punky was a HUGE Blues Clues fan. Blues Clues DVDs SAVED me on long car trips with her. She'd watch the whole thing, start to finish. :)

I am a big fan of Yo Gabba Gabba. The songs crack me up. Fortunately, my son now loves it too and even has his own set of Yo Gabba Gabba dolls.