Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me!

Monday again? ugh.




I have NOT neglected by blog for 2 weeks…I have NOT only kept up with reading 2 of my regular faves for the past 2 weeks (somebody had to make sure Stellan got through his ordeal…. duh.)

I did NOT have 3 wisdom teeth yanked from my head last week and then suffer immensely in the aftermath…(sniff, sniff)…I am NOT just now recovering.

I did NOT unlock my office door at work this morning to find……(drumroll please)……a ROACH on my floor…No way! I work in a newly constructed building that is so modern, high class, and pristine; there’s no way we’d have roaches. NOT!

I am NOT actually wanting to get pregnant a third time, ALREADY. What’s wrong with me? I’ve got a clinical license to work on and a husband to finish school…

Wanna’ read what everyone else “didn’t” do? Check out MckMama's blog!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Welcome to Not ME! Mondays. I came over to you via MckMamas blog. Your little family is beautiful.

And if you don't tell anyone, I am SO not contemplating the idea of possibly NOT having another child. I mean, a 3 year old, a new job, and a boyfriend are way too much to handle all at once.